Monday, October 10, 2005

Serenity soap box

News in a nutshell will be forthcoming either later this week or, if you're really lucky, maybe you'll get an expanded edition next week! Woohoo! I know you're excited; try not to hide it.

Anyhow, I saw "Serenity" for the second time this weekend and was pleasantly surprised that the theater on Sunday afternoon was pretty much full -- and with a lot of families and older adults. I even heard a group of women on the way out discussing how many times they had cried during the movie. (General consensus: 4) So even the ladies love it. It just goes to show that the movie has broad appeal, even if you're not a Joss Whedon or "Firefly" fan. I'm just saying, in case that's what was holding you back...

In other movie news, my review of the new "Wallace and Gromit" movie is up at Gig Matrix.

No comments: