Thursday, June 29, 2006

Supergeek

The review is up over on Gig Matrix, but this was how I went to the opening of "Superman Returns":



You can see more photos by clicking on the photo and going to Flickr. Oh, and I added the theme song to my MySpace page.

I also got called in to help at work, so it seemed only appropriate that I show up in tie and glasses, then declare that it looked like a job for Superman before ripping open my shirt to reveal the logo beneath.

I also decided it would be funny to stand in the background of the television newscast that they do from the newsroom, pretend to hear a call for help, then rip off the glasses, and tear open the shirt while running out of the room. I have no idea how much of that made it on TV, but if I get fired tomorrow, it will still have totally been worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look! Up in the sky ...

Briguy. You make me laugh. That rocks that you went to the movie in character. And then to work! Even better. I hope you didn't need your crazy ice breath to freeze anyone or that you didn't have to give anyone the crazy laser eye ...

Anonymous said...

The tv telecast thing is brilliant. If you made it on the air you'd better tivo and digital transfer that online so we can all see it.

nanners said...

that's the best story i've heard in weeks. please klaus, please make the funny comment that i couldn't.