Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A few random TV thoughts

After so many exciting playoff series, the World Series feels rather anticlimactic.

I freakin' love "Lost." You just never know what's going to happen. Not so thrilled with the musical montages though.

Speaking of not thrilled, I am not pleased with the direction "The West Wing" is going. Not pleased at all.

Good old "South Park." You can always depend on them to match satire (on voting and the election for tonight's episode) with irreverent humor.

It ends up I don't like reality TV with animated characters any better than reality TV with real people. Who'd have thunk?

On a non-TV-related note, the stupid sky was all cloudy tonight in Duluth, so if you missed the lunar eclipse like I did, you can see photos of it here: www.spaceweather.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid stupid sky.
R

Go Sox.

Autumn said...

I like "Lost," too, and I think the "Wing" has gone downhill, but I don't want them to put "Alias" behind "Lost." I need them to spread my shows out, so there's something decent on most nights.

Good grief. I'm 25 and I just said "my shows."