Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Unfrozen Caveman Shopper

One hundred thousand years ago, a caveman was out hunting on the frozen wastes when he slipped and fell into a crevice. In 2006, he was discovered by some scientists and thawed out. He then went to the mall and became ...
Unfrozen Caveman Shopper

Gentle blog readers, I'm just a caveman. I fell on some ice and later got thawed out by some of your scientists. Your malls frighten and confuse me. Sometimes the blinding brightness of the fluorescent lights and the sounds of the pop music make me want to run out of Abercrombie & Fitch and into the hills, or wherever.
I'm dazzled when I see so many colors of shirts, something we did not even have in my day. When I see your jeans, I wonder, "What amazing animal did these pelts come from? And what magic was used to fade them?" And they come in so many sizes and types -- relaxed fit, loose fit, boot cut, relaxed boot cut, loose boot cut, relaxed loose boot cut regular. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts.
But there is one thing I do know:

Next time, I'm taking a cavewoman with me.

1 comment:

nanners said...

you picked a good pair. with only a cavewoman on the phone.