Saturday, June 25, 2005

Selling out to the Dark Side

Is anyone else a little unnerved by how many products Darth Vader seems to be promoting lately? I've seen him in the Burger King commercials and on cookie packages and other things like that. But I finally got fed up when I saw Darth Vader on a box of Cheez-Its the other day. Cheez-Its?!? I'm sorry, but Darth Vader does NOT eat Cheez-Its. I don't think he even eats. He's supposed to be one of the great movie villains of all time and now he's schilling products left and right. It's enough to make James Earl Jones scream (in a really corny way): "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

They say that evil doesn't pay, but clearly, they're not taking into account endorsement deals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY LOVE THAT BK COMMERCIAL!!!!

"Brendan, wait ..."

LOVE!!!!!