Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things you never knew you needed

Ever wanted a way to lose weight while playing video games? Now you can! And for the low, low price of only $1,000 to buy what I'm quite certain is a totally impractical way of playing video games. Read more at Gig Matrix.

Women, ever wanted to pee your name in the snow? I thought so. Now you too can understand the freedom of peeing while standing up. Thank the makers of another invention that's been in the news lately: the P-Mate! Unzip the pants, but this funnel-type contraption over ... you know, and voila -- you're peeing like a man.

And they say there's still a gender gap.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I especially like the part where it says "P-Mate...your little travel date." Hmm.

Abba said...

Hey, I learned a new part of my anatomy: the "pee-opening." Actually, the graphic design of the Web site is AWESOME ... what a fun, funky image of a woman peeing while standing up. Seriously. It's one of the best-designed sites I've seen in a LONG time.

nanners said...

I'm going through in my head all of the times in high school and college when I could have used this and avoided peeing on my legs and feet while trying not to fall over at some party in the woods.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the Stadium Pal. Didn't David Sedaris talk about that at the show in the Twin Cities? I've also seen ads for it in the women's bathroom at the Metrodome. Now you'll never have to miss that possible homerun by leaving your seat to go to the bathroom. You can just have your waste strapped warmly to your leg. Actually, that's a tradeoff I'm not quite ready to make yet.

R