Saturday, March 19, 2005

I am sooo mad

After Tuesday's games, my first-round picks were looking pretty good, but then today ... nooooooooo ... Kansas and Syracuse have to go and muck them all up by losing. Syracuse, which I had going to the Final Four in my main bracket, and Kansas, which I had going to the Sweet Sixteen in that bracket (and winning it all in my second bracket, but that one's pretty much decimated already by some bad picks in the Chicago regional games).

At least, overall in the first round on my main bracket, I'm 23 for 32, which isn't terrible.

Still, as Baby Blue -- who we all know loves basketball -- would say:

What a bunch of jerks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That will teach you to pick Kansas... You should know better. Seriously, BriGuy, I expceted better from you. (That's practically the equivolent of picking the Raiders to win the Super Bowl). Lynn