Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A laundry list of possibilities

I went into the laundry room this evening and at least one of the fluorescent lights is on its way out so the lights were blinking, giving off a strobe-light effect. This led me to believe one of three things was about to happen:
1) I was going to have a seizure doing laundry.
2) I was going to bust out some crazy cool dance moves that benefit from a strobe light and turn the laundry room into the best dance club in town.
3) An alien was going to jump out from behind the dryer and kill me.

At any rate, laundry night just got a lot more interesting.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, you're keeping us all in suspense! Which one was it?

Abba said...

Ah, those with an imagination are never bored. Hope you got my Christmas card, and thanks for the pictures.