Sunday, January 07, 2007

My precious

Because I started off my tale of house hunting with a "Lord of the Rings" theme, I had planned on continuing that when I found a house that I liked and talking about how it was mine ... my precious ... (etc., etc.) while I decided on an offer and waited for a response.

I'm sure it would have been hi-larious.

However ... I've skipped past that part and am now a future homeowner. I'll explain more when I've got time, but I found a place I really liked on Thursday, I made an offer today and they accepted it earlier tonight. We close the deal next month, and it's a totally sweet place.

I'm gonna have my very own townhouse!

Woohoo!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Woo hoo! That's fantastic. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. I can't wait to hear more about it.

--Brenda

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Way to quit paying rent like most of the rest of us suckers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! :) -- Julie D.

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats! --laura

hlw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hlw said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, and just in time for all of us D.C. folks to come down and enjoy the beach this summer! Nice! :-)