Saturday, January 27, 2007

Operators are standing by

So I'll be taking part in the Polar Plunge next weekend. I'll be leaping into cold water, probably dressed as Superman, although that depends on me having enough time to pull together a costume between now and then.

So why am I mentioning this, other than so you can look forward to the photos? Well, part of doing the Plunge is raising money for Special Olympics. I apologize for asking about this so late, but if anyone is interested in donating to the cause, I'm accepting donations until Saturday. (So you'll have to get them in the mail pretty quickly.) Checks should be made out to Special Olympics Virginia; if you don't know my mailing address, just shoot me an e-mail. Any amount would be appreciated.

Sorry to bug you all, and especially to do it on such short notice, but thanks for listening. And even if you don't donate, I'll gladly take your well wishes and positive thoughts that it'll be a warm day.

No comments: