Saturday, January 13, 2007

A house, not yet a home


Front of house
Originally uploaded by commonbriguy.
Sorry this has taken awhile -- it's been a busy past week, partly because of housing-related things, partly because of car troubles (but that's a blog post for another time). At any rate, you can go here to see a quick virtual tour of my new townhouse. I took the pictures the first time we looked at it and just did it quickly, so they're kind of dark and are really only a partial look at the place, but it'll give you an idea. I'll take better pictures later once I move in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Those boxes in the backyard look perfect for little flower and/or veggie gardens... :) Briguy the gardener....it's got a nice ring to it...heehee

-Brenda

Lynn said...

The place is great! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it!

kalimera said...

Looks fantastic! The backyard looks perfect for summer BBQ's. And the pond, how cool!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!

It's beautiful. :-)

hlw said...

Congrats - you rock!!

mightybob said...

aww... almost makes me want to finish college and move out of my sardine can...
good eye, briguy