Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's aliiiiive!!!

I'm going to try a little experiment and see what havoc my monster can wreak. You may notice the slightly unwieldy video clip in the sidebar to your right. As popular as online videos are these days, it seems a shame to let the viral revolution pass me by. So I'm going to post a different clip every week, probably on Mondays from now on, to give you an amusing start to your week. Plus, being in the sidebar, if you need a pick-me-up, you can come back to it without scrolling through past posts (because I post sooo often). If I can figure out an easy way to do it, I might even keep an archived list of video clips. And if you've got any suggestions, please send them my way via e-mail.

1 comment:

mightybob said...

Gadzooks, it *is* a monster!
Brilliant idea, Briguy.