Sunday, April 30, 2006

b:b:III (The Bachelor Bakes III)

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my greatest baking feat to date:


It doesn't look as nice as I would like, mostly because the frosting isn't as thick as I think it probably should be, but I made the whole thing from scratch (and that's two layers of cake, my friends), so I was pretty impressed with myself. I took it into work and it was devoured fairly quickly.

Of course, those vultures will eat anything.

Which is why I waited a good two hours before having my first slice.
Just to make sure no one kicked the bucket and all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, dude. That's a pretty nice-looking cake. How much nicer do you want it it look?

hlw said...

Can I have a piece?

hlw said...

I'll be in Columbia on Monday. Shakespears and the 'berg, of course.

mightybob said...

Wow, all you need now are decorating tips!