Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What about me

I really want to like "What About Brian," the new show on ABC. It's got a guy named Brian as the main character and JJ Abrams is the executive producer. The premise is that Brian is a single guy in his 30s surrounded by married or engaged friends, so I figured I should watch to get a glimpse of my future in 5 or 10 years.

Sadly, my future seems to be filled with WB castoffs, doofus guys, predictable plots, fairly one-dimensional characters, not-so-great dialogue and musical montages because JJ Abrams doesn't know how to end a freakin' show without showing snippets of all the characters set to some sappy song.

(sigh)

Maybe my future will go more along the lines of "Life of Brian."

4 comments:

nanners said...

I thought of you through each promo i saw for that show. and then i saw the show. and it kinda sucks. so i don't think of you when i see the promos anymore.

hlw said...

i can relate to 'brian' all too well

Anonymous said...

Your show sucks, Briguy. Needs more stilts.

Anonymous said...

we'll always have Felicity, man.