Monday, February 19, 2007

Cool clips: Illusion of beauty



I thought this was interesting. And they say ads give us a false sense of attainable beauty ... can't imagine why.

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I've been busy with work during the week and busy packing this weekend before next week's move. There's a lot to be done before then, so don't be surprised if I don't post much or at all, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of exciting stories in a week or so once I've got a new house, a roommate and wi-fi (because until I get the latter set up, you won't be hearing from me at all). Happy Presidents Day!

2 comments:

mightybob said...

good luck!

hlw said...

It's an interesting video. I have it saved on my work computer and want to show it to high school girls (I work with them for my job) and talk about identity and confidence and all that stuff... :)